Our Principles of Inclusion
In our web site, in our DNA, and whenever we can, we will try to use inclusive writing best practices to leverage our differences into an inclusion principle.
In short, we are engaged in including any gender, race, religion, habit, lifestyle, etc. in our creation processes, in our teams, in our performances, and more generally, whenever we can.
Artists, musicians and all people who have participated in the past or who will participate in the future are of all genders, races, religions, habits, lifestyles, etc.
Issues regarding diversity and inclusion can be reported at any time on our contact-us page.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on GSUBI web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GSUBI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on GSUBI web site are provided “as is”. GSUBI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GSUBI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GSUBI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GSUBI Internet site, even if GSUBI or a GSUBI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GSUBI web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GSUBI does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GSUBI may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GSUBI does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
GSUBI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GSUBI of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to GSUBI web site shall be governed by the laws of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
At GSUBI, we strive to protect the rights of individual personal data.
Personal data submitted by individuals on our website is captured and stored in a repository that complies with regional regulations for data locality. Generally, the data is used for the purpose of marketing to current and prospective partners and musicians. It is kept for a period of 5 years, under the legal basis of mutual legitimate interest.
For personal data submitted in reference to career opportunities, information is kept for a period of one year, under the legal basis of legitimate interest and (where applicable) legal obligation.
Personal contact details of individuals who interact with GSUBI in the normal course of business are retained during the period while their organizations are partners, and a period of 10 years thereafter, under the legal basis of legitimate interest and (where applicable) legal obligation.
Anyone who believes GSUBI has their information and would like to request access to it, request that it be erased, or given to them for the purpose of transferring it can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other notes about our privacy policies:
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our mission in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Most images are copyright (c) Laurence Danière.
This website might also use images from unsplash.com or other sources or authors that would be cited appropriately.